Our internship program allows young motivated students or aspiring professionals to dive into the field of law through a supportive and mentoring environment.
At LRYM our interns learn to take their passion for social justice and the law and channel it to learn skills and abilities that are directly applicable to their career aspirations and plans. We provide hands on training, but most importantly we pride ourselves in mentoring our interns to help them achieve their goals, improve their self confidence, and learn new skills and abilities necessary to succeed.
Through our internship, you will become exposed to important community issues, learn to work in a team environment and offer resume assistance and other workshops.
- Either be a High School Student in their Junior or Senior Year in High School or in college or recent College Graduate trying to get into the workforce
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Commit to Volunteering a minimum of 240 hours in a Three Month Period
- Committed to Social Justice or Working with Low-Income/vulnerable communities in Arizona
- Be Available on Fridays from 11-1pm to attend the weekly seminars/workshops
- Be Available for 1-2 Social Networking Events