LEGAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Our internship program allows young motivated students or aspiring professionals to dive into the field of law through a supportive and mentoring environment.
At LRYM, our interns learn to take their passion for social justice and the law and channel it to learn skills and abilities that are directly applicable to their career aspirations and plans. We provide hands on training, but most importantly we pride ourselves in mentoring our interns to help them achieve their goals, improve their self confidence, and learn new skills and abilities necessary to succeed.
Through our internships, you will become exposed to important community issues, learn to work in a team environment and offer resume assistance and other workshops.
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNSHIPS
- Junior or Senior Year in high school, in college or a recent college graduate trying to get into the workforce
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must volunteer a minimum of 240 hours in a 3 month period
- Committed to social justice or working with low-income/vulnerable communities in Arizona
- Be available on Fridays from 11-1pm to attend the weekly seminars/workshops
- Agree to attend 1-2 social networking events
APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP
HIRE OUR INTERNS
HONORS & AWARDS
We are dedicated to maintaining a strong bond and deep roots to our communities in Arizona.
Our collective skills and experience enable us to provide a high level of award winning service.
Our attorneys are available day or night so you do'nt have to wait for the help and support.