PHOENIX CATASTROPHIC INJURY LAWYER
DON’T HESITATE TO REACH OUT TO US!
Our Law Firm is committed to becoming the best Law Firm for Latino, migrant, and Spanish speaking communities in Arizona.
Catastrophic Accident Injuries
If you’ve sustained catastrophic injuries in Phoenix, Arizona, contact The Ybarra Maldonado Law Group. Our catastrophic injury lawyer will aggressively fight for you in order to get the financial compensation you deserve. We’re not afraid to go to trial for you, and we won’t accept low offers.
Don’t let insurance companies take advantage of you after a catastrophic injury. We’re committed to getting you the payment you deserve.
What is a Catastrophic Injury?
A catastrophic injury is one whose consequences “permanently prevent an individual from performing any gainful work,” according to the United States Code. These injuries are serious enough to leave a victim with permanent damage. This damage often results in the victim no longer having the means to perform their job or to work.
These injuries are commonly the result of severe damage to the brain or spinal cord, which could impact one’s functionality. Catastrophic injuries may result in the loss of a limb, the ability to walk, or even cognitive functions. If you or someone you love has suffered a catastrophic injury, Ybarra Maldonado Law Group can get compensation for your life-changing accident.
When am I Entitled to a Catastrophic Injury Settlement?
Below, our experts have outlined three main reasons why you might be entitled to a settlement or payment.
- Serious injuries have serious medical bills. The more serious your injury, the higher your bills. Your surgeries, rehabilitation, and medications from the accident add up. We can get you compensation for these expenses.
- If your injury affects your ability to work, you might lose wages. You are entitled to compensation for any lost wags as a result of the injury.
- Catastrophic injuries can affect your emotional and mental health. You deserve compensation for the non-physical damages you suffered.
What are Common Causes of Catastrophic Injury in Phoenix?
In a busy city like Phoenix, many dangerous accidents could result in a catastrophic injury. Below, we list some common sources or causes of catastrophic injury.
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Fires or explosions
- Medical malpractice
- Violent crimes
- Sporting accidents
What is Considered a Catastrophic Injury?
Catastrophic injuries happen suddenly and without warning. They may leave you with impactful life changes and consequences. There is a wide variety of catastrophic injuries, and they occur when many different body parts are affected. Below, we list different types of catastrophic injury.
- Amputations (loss of limbs)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of sight or hearing
- Severe nerve damage
- Brain injuries
- Birth injuries
How to Value a Catastrophic Injury Case?
While we cannot promise exactly how much your case is worth, we can and will explain how we value our cases. To truly understand what your case is worth, we recommend setting up a free consultation with our experienced Phoenix catastrophic injury attorneys right away.
Most damages from catastrophic injuries are compensatory, meaning that the victim receives compensation for financial losses, as well as emotional or mental damages.
- Medical expenses - Any ongoing therapy, treatments, or estimated future costs for medical care associated with the accident is taken into account. These considerations play a large role in valuing your case.
- Loss of income - Many victims cannot work after their accident, which results in a loss of income. These individuals deserve compensation for lost wages or benefits, and so we also consider this in valuing a case.
- Loss of property - Some accidents lead to extensive damages to property, such as vehicles, electronics, or other valuables. We consider these losses while valuing a case.
- Pain and suffering - This category is more abstract. It includes any physical pain, emotional distress, or loss of enjoyment that affects a victims quality of life after their accident. This, too, contributes to the value of a case.
Contact a Phoenix Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Catastrophic injuries impact the victims of the accident, as well as their families in many cases. Our experienced Phoenix attorneys will fight for you in court and get the compensation you deserve. If you or someone you love sustained a catastrophic injury, call 602-910-4040 or fill out our online intake form below today.
Our team of compassionate and experienced attorneys are here to help guide you in your time of need.
DONT WAIT. LET OUR LAW FIRM HELP YOU.