ATTORNEY RAY A. YBARRA MALDONADO
Owner of Ybarra Maldonado & Associates, Partner of Ybarra Maldonado & Alagha
Criminal, Immigration, Personal Injury
TOP MARICOPA COUNTY ATTORNEY
- clients bonded out of immigration detention,
- attained U Visas,
- had VAWA applications approved,
- won appeals after denials from USCIS,
- attained permanent resident status following an individual hearing. This is the equivalent of trial in immigration court.
- And, he has had multiple cases completely dismissed or had stay of deportations granted.
MARICOPA COUNTY IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
- University of California at Berkeley,
- The Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico.
- Intelligence Report,
- Stanford Lawyer,
- and a 2006 Sundance Film Festival premier documentary, entitled “Crossing Arizona.”
- United Farm Workers of America, AFL-CIO, and American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- He was also a proud public defender in Cochise County, and with the Federal Public Defender’s Office in Tucson, AZ.
He currently lives in Phoenix, AZ with his wife, Angeles Maldonado, and their handsome boys, Ray Emerson and Stokely Daniel. Before his marriage to Angeles, he was “Ray Ybarra”. Since, he’s legally changed his name to “Ray Ybarra Maldonado.” The Maldonado family are avid sports fans. They love the Arizona State Sun Devils, Stanford Cardinal, and all things Arizona. This is, except for the anti-immigrant politics, of course.
We are dedicated to maintaining a strong bond and deep roots to our communities in Arizona.
Our collective skills and experience enable us to provide a high level of award winning service.
Our attorneys are available day or night so you do'nt have to wait for the help and support.